Home buying is a beast of a process, and sometimes it can be hard to find assistance programs that actually care. If you are a community hero, it can feel like there is no one looking out for you like you do for others. Thankfully, there is. The Hero Home Programs™ is here to serve you as our way of saying thank you for everything you do for your community. And that includes finding you the right house.
If you are currently or were formerly an educator, first responder, military, or healthcare worker, you can get the home of your dreams. Hero Home Programs™ is here to help you the way that you help your community. Our trusted team can help you find more than just a house. We want you to find a home while not spending anything more than you should. In fact, we can actually save you money!
So, what is the Hero Home Programs™? And how do I know if I qualify? This article will discuss everything you need to know about what we do, so you know what to expect. To get the best recommendations for your situation and your community, reach out to the nearest agent to you to get started!
- Hero Home Programs™ helps community heroes buy, sell, or refinance homes.
- Special rebates, loans, and grants are available to educators, first responders, healthcare workers, and military personnel.
- No upfront costs or hidden fees, and savings depend on the house’s costs.
- The program is run by trusted realtors and loan experts dedicated to helping heroes.
What does Hero Home Programs™ do?
The hero home programs are designed to help community heroes buy, sell, or even refinance homes. With Hero Home Programs™, we provide special rebates, offers, and loan programs as a way to thank local heroes.
Who are these heroes that we are dedicated to serve? It’s the people you see every day in our communities that help to make our world safer, healthier, and more impactful. They are:
- Educators. We know how much work teachers, paraprofessionals, administration, and staff do to help our community through all stages of life. Pre-K through post-secondary educators are one of the heroes that we serve. Teaching is a work of heart, and we want to give back to those who are propelling the new generation forward.
- First responders. Whether you are an EMT, paramedic, firefighter, or police, we consider all first responders heroes. And our program is designed to help whether they are paid, volunteer, or retired.
- Healthcare workers. We know the importance of our healthcare force, which is why we want to give back. Healthcare workers span the whole range from CNAs to MDs to specialists. Whatever your healthcare profession, we want to help you find the home of your dreams.
- Military. No matter what branch you serve, we are dedicated to serving you. If you are an active, reserve, or retired member of the Armed Forces, you qualify for the Home Heroes program. Thank you for your service.
- And it even extends to those who currently rent, no matter if you’re a hero or not. Hero Home Programs™ wants to make your dream of homeownership a reality and help you find the right assistance and plan to get out of a lease and into your home.
What are the benefits of Hero Home Programs™?
When it comes to buying a home, we want to be with you every step of the way. If you choose to work with us, we strive to make the process as easy and painless as possible for you by finding you the best grants, loans, and offers available.
We have first-time homebuyer programs to help you start on the path to homeownership. And if this isn’t your first home, that’s just fine too! We have homebuying assistance programs to get you into your new dream home and help you sell your current place.
How much does Hero Home Programs™ cost?
There is no upfront cost for the Hero Home Programs. So, how do we make our money? You’ll pay the people you work with locally, so the money stays in your community and keeps the program moving to help the next hero. We are here to help you. In order to receive the benefits of this program, you have to work with one of our trusted realtors and loan experts who are dedicated to helping you.
There are no hidden fees. That means no fine print, no red tape, and no fee to apply. Simply fill out an application with your name, profession, and some way to contact you. No extras or sneaky fees. You know what you’ll owe to your team upfront, so you can decide the best option for your budget.
Costs vary depending on location. In part, this is due to the fact that not every local housing market is the same as the next, so the percentage values change as the amount changes. But different states and local governments have different grants, rebates, and programs as a way to further assist the community.
How much can you save with Hero Home Programs™?
The amount you save depends on the costs associated with the house. The barebone facts remain that, on average, our heroes can save thousands of dollars on their homes. But here’s where you can expect to save some money in the process of buying a home:
- Loans and mortgages. You can save on loan origination fees and lock in at a good interest rate for your mortgage. We can even find you the best down payment plans available to you.
- Closing and commissions. We help to keep more money in your pocket, which is why our agents work to save you money at closing and a low gross commission percentage that our realtors take.
- Appraisals and inspections. If you want to refinance, by working with our chosen team for appraisals, inspections, titles, etc., you can receive discounts and rebates on the cost while still receiving the best in the business.
And so much more!
Our goal is to help you save money where it matters, and not just in one area. We can help you save money at every step of the home buying process, keeping your hard-earned money where it belongs — you.
There are other ways to reduce your mortgage. This may look familiar, as these are some common rules and guidelines. While we are here to help you no matter what your situation, you can maximize the benefits you receive if you have some other helpful factors taken care of.
- Credit scores. Having a good credit score can help the lending institution find the best loan option for you. When you have a higher credit score, you are more appealing as a candidate for a loan because you are trusted and able to pay back what you borrow.
- Down payment. The more money you have to put down, the better. And we can help with that if you are currently saving for a down payment. Some down payment assistance programs are available in conjunction with what we can save for you. Be sure to talk with our lender to find the best program for you.
- Purchase vs. refinance. There is a big difference if you are looking to purchase a new home or refinance your current one. Either way, we can help. Hero Home Programs™ offers you assistance to find the best new home or lower your mortgage on your current one.
- First-time buyers. If you are a first-time homebuyer, there is a lot of government assistance available to you. We can help you find those assistance programs on top of what you save with us. We want your dreams of homeownership to come true, and we are committed to making that happen.
So whatever your situation, we are here to help. But there are some ways to help yourself by taking care of your current financial situation. By making sure that you stay within your budget and putting more money down, and have a good credit score, you can save yourself money over the long term. It’s a win-win for you!
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned home buying veteran, Hero Home Programs™ wants to help you take the next step. We are dedicated to helping you the way you help our communities every day. And we want to keep our heroes close, so that is why we are committed to finding the right home for you.
If you’re interested and wonder if you qualify, reach out to us. Remember, there’s no fee to apply. It is as simple as filling out your name, job, and contact information. The rest? Leave that to us.